Thursday, March 10, 2022

"8³1"

 

I am selling my most recent mixed media piece entitled, "Now or Never." The idea for the piece was inspired by the day to day struggle humans encounter on a daily basis to make, or fail to make, the decisions that will alter lives permanently. All of my mixed media art includes actual money and this piece is no exception. I use money to bring attention to the systemic toxicity and the many problems caused by unabated capitalism and the impure money exchanges for goods and services. This has unfortunately become the norm in spaces where purity used to reign supreme, but is now nearly a thing of the past.

Medium:
•Mixed (including oil and acrylic on canvas)

Dimensions:
•Canvas (minus the mesh frame) 20" x 20" x 1.5"
•Canvas (with the mesh frame) 24" x 24" x 4"

Price:
•$831* (private message)

Artist portfolio history:
•Several custom pieces commissioned by private enthusiasts/collectors.
•Curations and installations in private residences.
•Several private sales of glasswork, photography, paintings, mixed media and murals.

Social media:
IG: @aflemingart

*All of my art is signed "8³1" which is representative of the day I entered my earth suit this time around...8/31/81
Activate to view larger image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home